Rx for Conflict
June 25, 2010
Georgetown University, Washington, DC.
Speakers and Presentations
- Julie K Taitsman MD JD, Chief Medical Officer, Office of Inspector General, US Department of Health and Human Services. "Industry Funding of Continuing Medical Education."
- Joel Lexchin MD, School of Health Policy and Management, York University. "Drug Companies and Medical Knowledge."
- Elissa Ladd, PHD RN FNP-BC, Associate Professor, MGH Institute of Health Professions. "Under the Radar: Advanced Practice Nurse Prescribers and Industry Promotions."
- Council of Medical Specialty Societies. "The CMSS Code for Interactions with Companies."
- Adriane Fugh-Berman MD, Director, PharmedOut. "Marketing Messages in Industry-Funded CME."
- Mark E Helm MD MBA. "For-Profit Interests and Subsidized CME in Context."
- Dave Davis MD FCFP, Senior Director, Continuing Education and Improvement, Association of American Medical Colleges. "Academic CME: Balancing the Scorecard?"
- Glenn Demott MS, Former Pharmaceutical Representative. "Former Pharma Rep Remarks."
- Daniel Carlat MD. "Can Commerical Bias in CME Be Measured?"